Thursday, March 26, 2020

I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .RIP to the Harlem Globetrotters' Curly Neal, and I'm not sure how to convey to younger than Gen X how nicely ubiquitous he and the team were when we were growing up. They'd be on Wide World of Sports a few times a year, did a Gilligan's Island movie, helped solve crimes....

Circles of life, circles of colors, circles to live, daily events, to see the colors of hopes. Dreams in color, hope and peace, blue and blue, hard to find, classes on the colors and numbers, tips to share. My views of live in a circle, animals under the skin, houses with different colors, weird and normal, lights to shine.

Image

 I ain’t the one to gossip so you ain’t heard it from me .RIP to the Harlem Globetrotters' Curly Neal, and I'm not sure how to convey to younger than Gen X how nicely ubiquitous he and the team were when we were growing up. They'd be on Wide World of Sports a few times a year, did a Gilligan's Island movie, helped solve crimes...


Image

No comments:

Post a Comment