Thursday, February 13, 2020

Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once.

Image may contain: possible text that says 'I NEED ANOTHER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER I DONE FUCKED THIS ONE UP.'
Pigs, Hogs, Hoes, Horns To Blast, Cows To Call, Lions, Tigers, And Bears, Oh My: uncanny resemblance to you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Freaks, Frogs, Fools, Dimes To Drop. Lynn Warren stare at the ground and let my feet do the st. louis shuffle...eight to the bar.Writers rules, fairy tales to write, daily events. Light And Darkness, Sinners And Saints, Devils And Bats, Out Of Hell, Tales In Air.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling
Every girl dreams of a white knight in shining armor, but in real life, we often have to let our heart just find that comfortable person with whom life seems to be just a little brighter :-).Lovers and haters, battles to win, hammer time, like that part also, hammer bits and pieces. Sky Gods Means:Story of Persephone - Queen of the Underworld:


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
I got 5 Un-Secured Credit cards, 3 College loans, 3 different Child supports, 1 Cash advance, 2 Pay-day Loans, 2 Christmas catalog orders, 1 Car loan and ah whole lotta other bullshit on this one that I was born with.Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once. 

Chasing the Sun.Colorful Dreams of a Sister.Voices In My Heads.: Pebbles on sands. DROP A Dime. πŸ‘€πŸ€£Faces In Darkness... … πŸ˜˜πŸŽ„❤️‬Dream Knight: LOOKING FOR A FOREVER HOME: Happy New Year, plans, goals, dreams, hand to hold, wishes on stars tonight. Faces Of Frogs.πŸ’‹πŸ“πŸ’‹I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once. 


DROP A Dime. πŸ‘€πŸ€£Faces In Darkness... Assholes, Cows, Pigs, Suckers For Free Shit, Dung.No Regrets,No Excuses:People I Used To Know:Once. …Easy lover, will kill you in the night, views, voices, values, not the same as Mexicans, Americans, cattle drives, sucks dicks daily, gang bang leader, nuts on the run. Kea Khiev: Cattle cow, crook, waves to make, what does love have to do with it. Threast daily, dicks and dawgs, donkeys in the hills, shit to smell,Hemet faces in the crowds. Cashier at Yogurtland Los Angeles Went to Arroyo .Faces Of Frogs.πŸ’‹πŸ“πŸ’‹I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -Cambodian Kea Khiev: Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment