Thursday, February 13, 2020

Dancing Circles On Beaches: Wind Moves Sunny News....Common Walls, Jails And Prisons.Cows and cattle, rude:

Time of our lives, good times, classes on the sands of time. Wolves for friends, into the woods, in to the dark, songs to sing. Happy notes, angels on high, goodness and mercy, angels back to backs. 
Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling
Songs To Sing, Read, Orange, And Blue Stars, Darkness On Lands And Seas.Dicks, Dawgs, Dates. Glory Dazes 2 Come. Glory dazes to come. Saying hello,Almost Doesn't Count.Addicted to improvement! Time to stand all, time to do right things, good and evil.
Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling
Temecula Valley Toyota - Your Local Authorized Costco and AAA Dealer:   Rites And Twists, Dead In Faces And Caps, Hares To Wars ... Treats, Trades, Tales Of Lights, Leaders. Escapes Ordinary Views ... Nicks and bites, ways to grow, records to break, great job, love the show, lots of time to practice, not to fail, over the bumps, over the tears in the ...

πŸ“·


Born on days out of stupid brains,got day old stupid brains, instead.I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -I love beef curtains. the bigger the better. do you qualify? if so email me asap.Cambodian Kea Khiev: I'm a really zany, clever person. I am gender neutral which is why I don't say I'm a clever man or woman. I'm a clever PERSON.Cards to read.


Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling

Dancing Circles On Beaches: Wind Moves Sunny News....Common Walls, Jails And Prisons.Cows and cattle, rude:

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling
Dancing Circles On Beaches: Wind Moves Sunny News....Common Walls, Jails And Prisons.Cows and cattle, rude:Born on days out of stupid brains,got day old stupid brains, instead.I Bought A Friend Off Craigslist -I love beef curtains. the bigger the better. do you qualify? if so email me asap.Cambodian Kea Khiev: I'm a really zany, clever person. I am gender neutral which is why I don't say I'm a clever man or woman. I'm a clever PERSON.Cards to read.
Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling

Schools of hard knocks, sinners and saints, into the woods, trees full of snakes and monkeys, swingers from tree to tree. Dogwood trees, monkey see, monkeys do, snakes and frogs, can't beat the heat.Dancing Circles On Beaches: Wind Moves Sunny News....Common Walls, Jails And Prisons.

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling

No comments:

Post a Comment